Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Caroling on a rainy week 2015

What better way to celebrate and spread the Christmas spirit than through caroling!When we hear Christmas songs, happiness permeates our hearts for reasons we don't understand.I get the fuzzy feeling and my heart becomes light.So I like to play Christmas songs on the laptop while I work around the house.It is also a privilege for me to join our caroling group for this year's fund raising for the gift-giving project dubbed Himig ko handog ko.I don't have a singing voice though just guts lol.

It was rainy because of the typhoon Nona and Onyok. It was raining the whole week.I only get to join twice during the 5 day run but it was a lot of fun!In spite of the rain and the inconvenience of walking in the puddles it is indeed fulfilling because we are doing it for a purpose,it is not for ourselves.We are doing it to help families have something to share in this season of giving.We also talked with some of the sponsors who felt blessed in the idea of helping someone.

Photos: CTOO Hannie

the park this year is lighted up

having fun

bring your flash lights, umbrella and the Santa hat 

we even sang inside the house!


because it is rainy ,let's eat goto!!!