Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Having lenses changed on the HD 720P Spy Video Glasses

My husband bought me spy glasses (from Lazada) for Christmas and thought I'd be able to use it for my work -- I'm a detective ...just joking. It looks like ordinary glasses.I looked up tutorials on how to use it and found a few similar models. This one is helpful - Review: HD 720P Spy Video Glasses

One problem I have with it is it has blurry lenses, probably just made of plastic material.So, I had to have them replaced with lenses I could use while working on the computer. It is like a protective lens. I had an eye check up and so far I don't need prescription glasses so the optometrist suggested for me to get scratch proof lenses which cost me a whopping PhP 1,950.
my new pair 

720 P spy glasses

it costs Php 1,950