Thursday, December 17, 2015

Leadership Provision Lesson

The time to pass on the title has come...I trust you God.

I am currently reading a great book about discipling by G. Ferguson and I wanted to share it immediately to my friend because it is very encouraging and challenging at the same time.I am happy that it is something we can do in the church.It is really hard work and that is why Paul mentioned how he strenuously contended and labored for it.And it is for us to imitate.

1 Corinthians 4:16-17New International Version (NIV)

16 Therefore I urge you to imitate me. 17 For this reason I have sent to you Timothy, my son whom I love, who is faithful in the Lord. He will remind you of my way of life in Christ Jesus, which agrees with what I teach everywhere in every church.

Colossians 1:27-29New International Version (NIV)

27 To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

28 He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ. 29 To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me.

---shows the extent of dedication needed to disciple others


a friend's treat - Calamares... so happy


with my friend @ The Open Tavern 

Fashionising: Loose Top from Hallo Hallo Mall

it was priced at Php 1,315 in Zalora and was on sale for Php 999



got a similar one (if not the same) for Php 121.74