Saturday, December 19, 2015

MLCC Christmas Party 2015

It's that time of the year for numerous Christmas parties so we had to have an early one this year.Companies will have their year end parties and families will have their reunions.

This year our theme is about famous people - Politicians, TV personalities,fictional characters and actresses of course.We listed characters then draw lots.I got the politician part.My costume is so so, not very glamorous to my liking.As expected, we had the Kalye-serye with Lola Tidora and Alden with their dubsmash part which is really funny- because of it's popularity we are not getting tired of it yet.We are just one of those many many Christmas parties with the Kalye serye fever.It is all over and it never fails to bring happiness.I'm saying this because of course I am a fan lol.

Photos:CTOO (credit to original owner of the photo Hannie )

worship team

parade of the stars

we are in character

kids

games

Ate V, Lola Tidora and Krissy