Monday, December 14, 2015

Lazada Online Revolution : Christmas Shopping

Online revolution in online shopping platforms like Lazada, Ensogo, Cash Cash Pinoy, Metro Deals, Zalora and probably many others kept the online shoppers on their toes.Some of the items have limited stocks so they have to be alert!I didn't buy during the 12/12 ,I decided to buy early because I had so many things lined up that week.Anyway, Lazada offered discount vouchers as early as 12/11 maybe even earlier than that.I got 10% off on my items that were already on deep discounts.The only hassle is even if the products were ordered at the same time,they are going to be delivered separately,one by one!This is because they are from different merchants.But what a waste of packaging!Wow,so many plastic,paper and bubble wraps!I like bubble wraps because I pop them every once in a while if I'm stressed,but I'd rather have all the items in one box like how Zalora does it.It's nice when you open the box with all your goodies inside instead of getting the small packages one by one from different couriers having a hard time finding your address!What a real nuisance.

So,it is sad that many plastic packaging adds to environmental waste, so how are the online shops going to address that problem?Should I stop buying online? I shop online because it is more convenient, I get new products, some maybe yet to be released and I don't have to deal with mean sales people.

discounted items 


payment screen 


packaging from online purchases