Saturday, January 16, 2016

Business Permit Renewal 2016

The odyssey of renewing business licenses has begun!

The residential certificate or Cedula was already obtained by Marie so I went to Brgy III to get the Brgy Clearance. I tried to Google how it's done and it is indeed simple - How to get Barangay Clearance – Requirements and Procedure

To make things simple,fast and convenient the BPLO  set up the different offices and made it into a one stop shop-everything in one place.

First,I went to the Engineering Office section,then to the assessor, next the SOA (Statement of Account) processing which took about two hours.Then I had to pay the dues and since the Fire Dept. section was also set up there, I didn't have to go to their office-voila! There was free coffee and Wi-Fi too.

The only problem I had was with the building lease contract, but since the processing is until the 21st ,I still have ample time. ...to be continued.

my queue number