Thursday, January 7, 2016

Online Shopping hassles

Last year I had a fuss over some of the items/services I ordered online.First , My Photobook voucher from Metrodeals didn't work and I had problems with the website because it was not in English.The other one was with a hotel we booked for our Anniversary trip where I got a humongous bruise because of their unusually high bed.Another one was with Ensogo, where they sent me the wrong items - I received 1pc roll on 40 ml w/ free UWC sampler and free sampler Kojic soap instead of my original order (Belo Essentials Whitening Deo Spray SHOWER FRESH 140ml w/ FREE UWC Sampler). And another one from Hallohallo ,where I got the wrong color of shirt.

instead of 140ml Spray, I got the 40ml roll-on

not one but three!

I guess the most significant was when I got 3 instead of one power bank I ordered during the Online revolution.If I received the wrong item, I had to go through a lot just to get the right item, and worst ,I can't.But when I received something I didn't order, I have to return it because - and I have to explain it- I follow the strict Christian rule of righteousness.

Updates:

Power Banks:
I got a reply from an email I sent to the CS and they told me "Thank you for informing us that you have received more than what you have ordered." and that I can keep it. So the moral of the story is to be honest instead of thinking of simply keeping the stuff.

Belo products:
The CS gave me options to either get a refund or to have the refund credited to my account and use it for future shopping valid for a year.I chose the latter.Great.