Monday, May 6, 2013

Online Shopping



I received my items a week ago, and I have been using my new shoes for days now, all I can say is it's awesome!A month or so ago,I bought a cheap pair of jelly shoes at a sort of dollar store, but it caused my heels to crack so I threw it away and I felt that I just really had to buy a good pair.I think I clicked an ad of Lazada and the items there where enticing, but I found out its other affiliate site Zalora which carries more fashion items, from there I got hooked!I started putting items on my wishlist really choosing things for functionality and comfort, I don't like fancy dresses and shoes,I need shoes that are sturdy and at the same time fashionable because I walk all the time.I got tired of wearing my rubber shoes because I don't think it's age appropriate ,being in my early 30's now,unless I wear them during jogging.

The site also offered coupons and flash sale and rebates so it is very tempting to buy -especially all those shoessssss!I chanced upon a flash sale, a P500 coupon and other rebates and bought about 7 items for my husband and me.But I always have to keep it within my budget or I'll be in trouble hah.