Wednesday, May 22, 2013

online shopping coupon and points-crazy at Hallohallomall



I stumbled upon yet another online shopping mall, and I got 165 points for registering and browsing the items but it is only good for 10 days.So finally, I bought hair accessories with it.

The store is http://hallohallomall.com/, and they have 5000 shops and 200,000 items, at the time of this writing : ) There are used clothing and other used items for a very cheap price,even ukay ukay clothing!It's always good to buy in bulk and bundles to save on shipping cost.If you buy from different stores,you'd have to pay shipping for each.

They have an interesting "Countdown Discount Sale" where there is a 1% discount each day for 100 days.On the hundredth day the item is going to be free!I tried to monitor the items for almost a week, specially the electric fans, but they go out of stock immediately so I just settled with what my points can buy.

I really tried to choose carefully- selecting from a wide range of items.I had to decide if I'm going to buy a card reader or a USB device, but they become sold out fast-there's only one stock per item in the "Countdown Discount".I decided on the hair accessories since I'm going to a wedding this June, and no one seems to buy them so their prices are slashed to about 67%,sitting there for like 67 days.I selected the Dragonpay option and used my Union EON debit so it was very convenient.