Tuesday, May 14, 2013

just a few more pairs...



I just had to buy a few more pair of shoes for the rainy day and for Sunday!I got them for a steal!I also got somethings for hubby.I used a P500 worth of coupon and made sure there was a flash sale of 20% Off! so I think I saved about P800.Everything was delivered just about 3 days later.The only downside was I had to get the slippers returned because it was a size too big!The shoes fit fine, but I guess for the slippers ,I should have gotten a size 6 instead of 7".The good thing is the return and exchange are free, and you just have to go to any LBC branch -if you're outside Metro Manila. The LBC personnel didn't know about the Zalora tie up so I had to show them the print out that came with the box saying that I can go to LBC lol. After a few days I received a notification that Zalora accepted the return-I tried to be careful with it ,making sure the tags are there, and the slippers didn't look so worn -well I just tried it on and walked around the house thinking if returning and exchanging is worth the hassle.I still haven't received it in the mail, but I know I will soon!Excited