Thursday, July 16, 2020

TWIST-Chocolate

I loved the Nestlé Quality Street Tin cans with assorted toffees and candies but I can't find it anywhere. However, Norway has Twist with bite-sized confectionery that is also very very good 😊

I think we got 6 bags of these and I didn't realize it came in different bag sizes until I noticed that one of the bags is heavier 🤣

In different sizes
About 13 assortments of toffees and eclairs 
Toffee
chewey chocolatey
Nougat Crisp
with tiny bits of nougat melts in the mouth fast
Caramel
chocolate with gooey caramel filling

Golden Toffee
chocolate with chewey Toffee center

Notti
chocolate with gooey caramel and nut in the center


chocolatey with coconut center
Add caption

Fransk Nougat
Chocolate with chewey nougat center

Lakris
Licorice - kinda hard candy


Japp
Soft Chocolatey easily my fave
 
chewy toffee with chocolate center

chocolate covered crunchy almond caramel

chocolatey with coconut center