Monday, December 16, 2019

Pasig:Ace Water Spa 2019

My first ever team building.

IT

Day 1 December 14 Saturday

0600 meet up at Grand Terminal
0700 ETD Lucena
1130 ETA Manila
1200 Ace Water Spa Check-in
1330 Team Lunch at Buffalo n things
1430 Ace Suites 1219 siesta - Escaperoom movie on Netflix
1800 Sky High Bar Team Wine
1930 Ace Spa massage and herbal pools
2030 Dinner at Takashi - Pioneer Center Supermart seafood ramen!
2130 socials at 12th Flr
2200 Board Game! Unlock!
2330 Lights off

Day 2 December 15 Sunday

0700 morning preps
0745 Buffet breakfast @ Sky High Bar
0900 ICOC-West PASIG PIA Bldg. Main Hall
1100 back at Ace Suites
1200 check out
1300 Shangri-la mall in company car
1400 Lunch at Max's
1445 Break Out Ph Shangri-la - The Diner
#trappedforever
1800 ETD for NAIA
1930 Meet up with Manager
2030 Army Navy missed my order - vegetarian burrito
2330 ETA Home sweet home

I'm writing this to remember my experience and for those who are wondering how to go to the pool and spa area of Ace if you are checked-in at their hotel :) You don't need to worry about going to the elevator in your swim wear and towel because there is a dressing room and shower area at the spa's entrance in the ground floor. There is a strict swim wear code so make sure you have spandex swim wear, cycling shorts or swim trunks. I have brought my Speedo hydra suit which was originally my Auntie Ellen's. I wore that on Rhea's pool birthday party. I think that was in 1999 so, that makes it a 20 year old swim suit. I didn't really use it a lot, there were years when I didn't use it like in our trip to Calaguas.

Well anyway I wasn't the only one who had thought of riding the lift in my swim attire. I actually saw many people who have worn theirs and rode the elevator LOL. There were even kids tagging along their parents wet and dripping around the lobby,man what were they thinking? The dressing rooms were decent and just make sure that you are not drawing curtains because someone might be changing or showering! Like what the lady did, just drew my shower curtain, talk about using your eyes for vacant shower cubicles right? Show some ethics when you are there... please.

Random pictures from the trip








creamy seafood ramen