Saturday, June 18, 2016

Atimonan, Quezon:Playa de la Lucia 2016

Song of Solomon 8:6 Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.

This year marks our 6th wedding anniversary.I consider marriage as a gift from above,I thank God I am considered a suitable partner to my husband.At times I really think I'm hard to put up with ...but my husband is just so good to me.I just pray I can be loving to him as described in the scripture above.



low tide ,seaside

sea side view


hubby and me

Playa de La Lucia, Atimonan

#handinhand #takemeaway

in another perspective it can look like an infinity pool

high tide 

the building in the fore ground will be the hotel



Fashionising:

V-neck Crochet Swimsuit Cover-up

Available at SNC

got it from Hallohallo Mall