Monday, March 21, 2016

My Best Friend's Wedding

It's the perfect time for one of my best friends to get married! Finally!Well truly good things happen to those who wait...patiently in the Lord.

Hilde and I had known each other since I was a young Christian.She was my third discipling partner -after my dear Ate Meanne and Aimee.She had discipled me for quite sometime and helped me in my walk with God.I probably gave her a lot of headaches.She is known as a very encouraging sister,she even won an award as the Most Encouraging person hahaha.

a note for me 

she is so sweet
We even became house mates and had many experiences together. We had ghosts experiences in one house we lived in Cubao which was so creepy I wrote about it here . Then we moved again to another house in the same area where we had a big bump because I locked the door and went to sleep, so she was knocking and knocking but no one heard until Mitch finally woke up and opened the door for her!






When I won a raffle ticket for two to Bohol I went there with her because no one in my family can go.I was so knocked out tired the first night that I fell asleep right away. 

we're stoked

chillin

We also went to many friends weddings together most of which she was the brides maid or maid of honor of the bride ,including mine!We had a lot of fun!

@Andy&Jing's Wedding

@Janet&Danny's Wedding

@Joy&Rainier's Wedding

@Tere&Donald's Wedding

@ my Wedding


and many many many more weddings before these...

and now her own wedding!

Table #10 CTTO-Nico R

Metro Knights HC then and now CTTO-Nico R

 

Fahioninising:

Chiffon Top and Skirt from HalloHallo Mall

got it  for Php 229.56 at the Hallohallo Countdown Deal