Sunday, March 20, 2016

BIR Application for Tax Exemption

Last year I started what turned out to be a very long winded process of delays LOL -which spanned several months of follows up to no avail.I wonder what would restore my faith in government offices!There was a long list of requirements which I have furnished except for the Certified True Copies of Income Tax Returns and Financial Statement for the last 3 years that can only be obtained from their office, this even if I was able to secure a Certification issued by the RDO that the company is not subject to any pending investigation etc. etc. makes me think...

This the list of requirements I got from our RDO:


So,April is approaching again and I have to make sure that I am able to update all information in both BIR and SEC--which is like miles away from here.