Friday, June 5, 2020

HOPE Worldwide Philippines 2020


Our company sponsors our cause.I pray that this gift will come up as a memorial offering before God.

#hopeworldwidephilippines
#openit

Acts 10:4 Cornelius stared at him in fear. "What is it, Lord?" he asked. The angel answered, "Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God.

I remember volunteering in Baseco and Payatas starting in the early 2000's. I didn't have much myself but distributing relief goods, Christmas care packages and books or cleaning out the Hope center where the kids had their day care/computer classes  brought joy to my heart. ❤️ Today I am able to give because of my work. Our CEO once told us that he could have stayed employed and help some, but starting a company can help even more people - which is true to this day.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBBwXJ4FK2P/?igshid=1w105e1syfpna