Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Shelter, refuge and streams of water in the desert


The Kingdom of Righteousness
See, a king will reign in righteousness
    and rulers will rule with justice.
Each one will be like a shelter from the wind
    and a refuge from the storm,
like streams of water in the desert
    and the shadow of a great rock in a thirsty land.

Isaiah 32:1-2

Everything Jesus taught was designed to create a church in which people would be this faithful and this helpful to one another in real life, as Isaiah describes poetically. ---Discipling by G Ferguson pp31

I just came across this scripture and insight and it is comforting that I can see and experience this -- Blessed are my eyes Mt 13:16-17!!!

However, sometimes I don't experience it and I feel lonely ,but I can rest assured that even if the people are not around, He is with me all the time.

Fashionising: Cut Out Dress Sunday Best

I had to stitch the front cut out to prevent a wardrobe malfunction and to make it modest : ) material is silk and chiffon.


With Wendy and Dianne -taking the pics

 picture from Hallo Hallo Mall

Got it for only Php 42 @ Hallo Hallo Mall