Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Majayjay,Laguna:Taytay Falls 2015

Majayjay Labor Day

finding our spot

so coooold

under the falls

we just have to take this picture!



During Labor Day holiday families and friends flock different places to grill,swim,play the guitar and do other recreational activities.This year,we decided to go back to Taytay Falls in Majayjay,Laguna. It is not too far from our place and it fits everyone's budget.Last year,I didn't see any souvenir stores, concrete stores nor eateries,but now there are a few of them near the entrance.The vegetable vendors are still there,selling sweet potatoes and vegetables.Coffee is also sold there because you would want to have a sip after a dip in the nearly frigid waters.Wow! I was so cold but I'm glad that I was able to stay in the water for about 30 minutes, before I could just stay for 5 minutes and had to change right away.I think it had something to do with my new mineral supplement -Quantumin plus (http://www.quantuminplus.com.ph/)

Again, Kuya Ato drove us there.He's actually our go to driver for nearby trips,even house moving and he was also the one who helped us move our glass cabinet in our printing shop.