Friday, January 17, 2014

online freebies

I had a chance to get great discounts and freebies from the online shopping mall Hallohallomall last year. I was able to collect various kitchen tools like the can opener, pizza cutter, ice ceam scooper, strainer and cake cutter. Most of them I got for free from the points I accumulated by visiting the site daily.Some of them were on deep discounts and I had to just pay a very minimal amount -about P20-P50 pesos only.

Lifestyle kitchen tools 

Natural soaps

If you want to sample some beauty products this is a great site too.They offer soaps, creams and cosmetics on sale. I got some really good soaps and creams that are all-natural.

They still give away 3 points;equivalent to P 3- for your daily visit and P100 pesos if you visit the site 20 times in a month.You can in turn buy products with your points.Enjoy!