Tuesday, December 17, 2013

If your looking for an English coach...

My profile


Nowadays online language learning is becoming popular mainly because of the convenience and flexibility it offers.It also have become a very lucrative business for many and a part time endeavor for some.Like me.I was referred by a friend to go try it about 3 years ago and I have enjoyed it so far.I offer Children's lessons, General conversation, Grammar,Listening practice, Pronunciation practice, Proofreading, Survival travel conversation, Vocabulary building and even IELTS review all via Skype!I learned English from kindergarten and watching a lot of movies and English shows when I was young.I also love to read.At my previous job I have conducted trainings and assisted agents for US based call handling with clients that are primarily Fortune 500 and FTSE 500 companies.

You can sign up and create your student profile at this site http://www.findmyfavouriteteacher.com and you will find many tutors from around the globe,including me!or you can contact me at my Skype ID: mjvaldez11 for more details.